|Date||3 December 2017 (Sunday)|
|Venue||Stanley Main Street|
Pink 5K Run
AttentionThe route of Pink 5K Run is quite challenging and physically demanding. The route comprises about 3km of uphills and downhills path, stairs and narrow steps, and about 2km of low traffic road. Runners are advised to visit the route before enrollment.
The Organizer may amend the routing of “Pink 5K Run” due to special conditions. Please check this website for the latest updates
RoutingSoccer Pitch of Stanley Promenade → Stanley Main Street → Stanley Plaza → Tin Hau Temple → Lung Tak Court → Cape Road → Stanley Ma Hang Park → Chung Hom Kok Road → Cheshire Home, Chung Hom Kok → Chung Hom Kok Road → Cape Road → Stanley Ma Hang Park → Murray House → Stanley Plaza → Stanley Main Street (you may refer to the photos in the Gallery)
- The Organizer will provide a time chip attached to the official bib for each runner, who must wear it during the Run. No timing, ranking or award will be given to anyone without the official bib.
- The cut-off time is 1 hour. Runners behind this time will be disqualified and their results will not be counted.
Pink Heels Race
Events & Requirements
|Event||Time||Criteria||Enrollment Fee||Basic Donation Amount|
|(1) Men's 5K||10:30am - 11:30am||
|(2) Women's 5K|
|(3) Men's 100m||1:30pm - 3:30pm||
|(4) Women's 100m|
|(5) Family Fun Race||2:00pm - 3:30pm||
|(6) Quadrathlon Team Race||12:30pm - 3:30pm||
Gear PackThe Letter for Gear Pack Collection will be sent in early November to runners at the correspondence address provided on the enrollment form. Runners, or their representatives, must bring along the original copy of the said letter to collect the gear pack at the following specific time, date and place. There are time chip (for Pink 5K Run only), official bib, official tee and Runner’s Guide inside the gear pack, which will not be reissued. Please keep it properly.
- Date: 25.11.2017 (Saturday)
- Time: 10am – 4pm
- Place: Room 101, Duke of Wisdor Social Service Building, 15 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
- The Prize Presentation Ceremony for the Pink 5K Run will be held at 12noon on the event day at the Stanley Plaza Amphitheatre. Winners of the following awards must attend the Ceremony to receive the prizes:
Top 3 runners of Men’s 5K
Top 3 runners of Women’s 5K
- Top 3 runners of Men’s 5K
The Prize Presentation Ceremony for the Pink Heels Race will be held after the race around 3:30pm at the Stanley Plaza Amphitheatre. Winners of the following awards must attend the Ceremony to receive the prizes:
- Top 3 runners of Men’s 100m
- Top 3 runners of Women’s 100m
- Top 3 teams of Family Fun Race
- Top 3 teams of Quadrathlon Team Race
- Best Costume - The most creative costume during the race
- Top Fundraiser - The highest amount of fund raised on top of the basic donation amount
- Runners will receive a set of souvenir
- All prizes and souvenirs will not be reissued after the event.
|9:30 – 12:00||Baggage Storage Service for 'Pink 5K Run'||Stanley Promenade Soccer Pitch|
|10:30||Commencement of Pink 5K Run||Starting: Stanley Promenade Soccer Pitch|
|11:30||Cut-off time of Pink 5K Run||Finshing: Stanley Main Street|
|11:30 - 16:00||Baggage Storage Service for 'Pink Heels Race'||Stanley Main Street Roundabout|
|11:30 - 16:00||Charity Booths||Stanley Plaza Amphitheatre|
|12:00||Prize Presentation of Pink 5K Run cum Kick-off Ceremony of Pink Heels Race|
|12:30||Quadrathlon Team March-In||Stanley Main Street|
|12:45||Quadrathlon Team Race - (1)|
|13:15||Quadrathlon Team Race - (2)|
|13:45||Men’s Individual 100M Heats|
|14:00||Women’s Individual 100M Heats|
|14:15||Family Fun Race|
|14:30||Quadrathlon Team Race - (3)|
|15:00||Quadrathlon Team Race - (4)|
|15:30||Women’s Individual 100M Final|
|15:35||Men’s Individual 100M Final|
|15:45||Prize Presentation Ceremony of Pink Heels Race||Stanley Plaza Amphitheatre|
|16:15||End of All Events|
- The Organizer may amend the routing of “Pink 5K Run” due to special conditions. Please check this website for the latest updates.
- Runners of Pink Heels Race (NOT Pink 5K Run) (except children, participants of the Family Fun Race) are required to wear a pair of minimum 1.5-inch heels with pink ornaments during the Race. Runners must prepare their own high heels according to the requirements.
- Runners of "pink 5K Run" must be aged 16 or above on the event day. Those who are below 18 must submit the "Consent Letter" signed by their parent/guardian by the enrollment deadline on 9 November 2017. Otherwise, they will be considered abstained from the Run. Their enrollment fee and donation will not be refunded nor transferred
- The gear pack will be distributed on 25 November 2017 (10am – 4pm) at Room 101, Duke of Windsor Social Service Building, 15 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hongkong only. No resissuance / collection will be arranged on the other days. Please reserve time to pick up the gear pack and keep it properly.
- Enrollment fee and donation are non-refundable or non-transferrable once the enrollment is confirmed.
- If there is inclement weather or Amber/Red/Black Rainstorm Signal, Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above being hoisted 2 hours before the commencement of the event, the event will be cancelled. The enrollment fee and sponsorship will not be refunded. Please check this website for the latest information.
- Runners should make sure their health conditions are suitable for the strenuous race. Please seek medical advice as necessary.
- The Organizer will provide the third party liability insurance coverage for the event. Runners are advised to prepare for their personal insurance.
- The Organizer reserves the right to interpret or amend the information on this website.